Thursday, March 1, 2007

Comfortably Numb Demo




Hello, is there anybody in there?
Is anybody bleeding? Is there anyone at home?
Come on, I know you're hiding,
I could hear you screaming (Scream)
When yourt neighbours called me on the phone
Listen, I am a physician
and I can handle your condition
Like a magician, if you show me where it hurts

There is no pain you are receding, A distant ships smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves,
your lips move but I cant hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now i've got that feeling once again
I cant explain, you would not understand this is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
SOLO1
I have become comfortably numb (End of solo)

Wake up now, pull yourself togeather
Get out and meet new people (Scream)
I'm sure they'll understand
Come on, put away the shotgun,
Here have another blue one(Scream)
Have your fingertips gone numb?

Goodbye, try and see the brightside
Listen to some punk groups (laughing)
read the news, go out and see some shows
SOLO2

No comments: